Legal NoticesNow You Know, Inc. provides websites, electronic newsletters and other material with information, advice, text, that is provided for your convenience. You should be aware that information may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information, and Now You Know disclaims any obligation to update such information. Now You Know makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness, accuracy, adequacy, currency, or reliability of any and shall not be liable for any related damages. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications do not imply endorsement. Information and statements contained in this web site are not offers to sell or solicitations to buy any security. Now You Know is not engaged in providing legal, financial, or other similar advice or professional services. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Now You Know makes no representation regarding the content of any other web sites that you may access from Now You Know's web site. A link to a non-Now You Know web site does not mean that Now You Know endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such web site. Now You Know allows its clients to manage its own content for which the client is responsible.
CopyrightNow You Know supports the rights of intellectual property. We reserve the right to immediately terminate services in appropriate circumstances of intellectual property rights violation. Reports of possible infringement should be posted to email@example.com. Subscribers of Now You Know agree not to use our services in violation of intellectual property laws. This includes but is not limited to Website content, Images, Video, Website Code, Newsletter Content, Social Media Content, Personal or Private Data.
Now You Know copyrights the designs of our websites and related media. Copy without consent is a violation of intellectual property law. Violations will be pursued legally.
Service AvailabilityNow You Know strives for maximum availability of all services, however it is sometimes necessary to disable a service temporarily to perform upgrades or other maintenance. Such maintenance is rare and would normally be scheduled during off-peak hours, such has late night or weekends. Now You Know is committed to providing the best service available and invests in contingency resources but does not guarantee up-time and may be subject to natural disasters or other forces beyond our control.
Acceptable UseIt is the responsibility of Now You Know's clients to comply with our acceptable use guidelines, which Now You Know may change from time to time. Now You Know reserves the right to discontinue service without cause. Examples to terminate are included but not limited to the list below.
- Publishing or endorsing illegal material via Website or Email
- Excessive use of services.
- Unauthorized Solicitation: Now You Know`s services may not be used to send bulk unsolicited email (SPAM).
- Failing to remove recipients who wish to opt-out.
- Broadcasting to recipients who have opted-out.
- Broadcasting to recipients or adding contacts who have not explicitly opted-in to receiving your email.
- The use of purchased email lists.
- Publishing or endorsing defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, slanderous or inappropriate materials.
- Publishing or endorsing copyright infringed material
- Making someone's private information available (e.g. Credit card numbers)
- Using services for illegal activity
- Fraud: Now You Know`s services may not be used for fraudulent activity; including but not limited to: impersonating an identity, or advertising false information
- Information Privacy: Information acquired from Now You Know or its systems may not be sold, resold or distributed. Personal records regarding Now You Know, its business partners, or its customers must be kept private.
Support Tickets and Change RequestsChange requests are processed on a first come, first served basis. Standard requests are often completed within one to three business days depending on ticket volume and complexity. Non-standard requests may be given a lower priority and take additional time.
If you have time sensitive updates, please work with us to plan ahead to ensure the best service.
Refunds, Cancellations and Non-PaymentNow You Know is a subscription-based service. Charges are due by the date that services are rendered, beginning on the 1st day of each calendar month. Cancellations and downgrade orders must be received by Now You Know from an authorized agent of the subscriber in writing, fax or email [see contact info below]. Requests received on weekends, holidays and after business hours (5 P.M. Eastern time) will be considered as received on the next business day. Please plan ahead for the best service. No refund of start-up costs will be made after services are initiated, and no refunds are given for partial use of a month. Any change of service shall be made effective at the beginning of the next month. Now You Know accepts payments via our secure online form and through mail by check. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to submit payment. Invalid checks will incur an additional $30 processing fee. Now You Know will make reasonable attempts to collect past due balance, and will terminate services for non-payment.
Contact us in writing:
- via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via Fax: 1-800-695-8937 or 404-592-1082
- via Post: Now You Know, Inc.
P.O. Box 43525
Birmingham, AL 35243